Why MediTrina and PhytoRite
WHAT DO MediTrina and PhytoRite PRODUCTS INCLUDE? Our USA Based made products include:
- 3rd party tested Colorado grown industrial hemp;
- All-natural and organic ingredients;
- Full spectrum CBD distillate, broad spectrum distillate (THC-Free), and CBD isolate (THC free);
- Essential oils believed to promote soothing, relaxation, rest, focus, and even a little touch of romance.
- WHAT ARE THE CBD OPTIONS?
- Full Spectrum CDB Distillate - less than 0.3% THC
- Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate - THC-Free
- CBD Isolate - THC-Free
- WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY PRODUCT LINES AND WHAT DO THEY INCLUDE?
- Ingestible: Capsules, Gummies, and Tinctures
- Topicals: Bath Bombs, Bath Soap, Lotions, Oils, and Rollerballs
Each of our products include different ingredients. All of which are natural and free of harmful chemicals and dyes. The list of ingredients can be found on each product page under description.WHAT EXACTLY IS HEMP?Hemp is a species of the Cannabis plant that has been bred over time to contain high amounts of cannabidiol (“CBD”), a non psychoactive compound with many health benefits. Hemp by federal regulations has low amounts of THC, 0.3% or less, the psychoactive component.
- WHAT IS THE INGREDIENT LIST?
- Hemp has been bred and used historically for its fiber and oils. In fact, hemp fiber was used by the Chinese as far back as 8000 BC. Historically, countries and communities across the globe have used hemp to make fabric, paper, paint and lacquer, plastic and rubber, and medicine.
- There are more than 23,000 studies worldwide validating the bioactive components of the hemp plant for addressing many health conditions. Search PubMed for cannabis or cannbinoids and you will discover endless research recorded by professionals.
- “Cannabis is the single most versatile herbal remedy, and the most useful plant on Earth. No other single plant contains as wide a range of medically active herbal constituents.”- Dr. Ethan Russo, Neurologist and Medical Scientist.
- Hemp extract is considered a dietary supplement when it has less than 0.3% THC by weight and is now legal to be sold, over-the-counter, in all 50 states.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEMP AND MARIJUANA?
- Hemp and marijuana are both Cannabis Sativa plants. Like dog breeds, there are more than one species of Cannabis.
- Both contain many cannabinoids that are still being researched and new discoveries are happening daily on their benefits for humans, animals, and the planet.
- Marijuana contains significant amounts of THC, which has been found to be responsible for its intoxication and psychoactive effects related to feeling “high”. THC has medical benefits too!
CBD is Cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound in the Cannabis plant, known as one of many cannabinoids that affects the endocannabinoid receptors which are found throughout the entire human body across all systems.
- Cannabis plants, including hemp and marijuana, also contain vitamins, minerals, proteins, chlorophyll, and other compounds such as terpenes that gives the cannabis plant it’s fragrant smell.
The endocannabinoid system is a biological system found in every mammalian species on the planet and is responsible for creating balance and homeostasis across our bodies.
- Often the first time humans interact with a cannabinoid produced from outside of their own body is when a mother nurses her baby. During this process a mother transfers her own naturally made endocannabinoids to her new born child.
- Over 23,000 studies have been conducted on hemp extract worldwide. The CBD User’s Manual developed by Project CBD notes that, "Extensive preclinical research and some clinical studies have shown that CBD has strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, anti-depressant, antipsychotic, antitumoral, and neuroprotective qualities. Cannabidiol can change gene expression and remove beta amyloid plaque, the hallmark of Alzheimer’s, from brain cells”.
- Many common health conditions stem from inflammation. Such as asthma, diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, IBS, thyroid disease, celiac and anemia.
- In the article, "How CBD Works", Project CBD states that it has been observed that “CBD directly activates the 5-HT1A (hydroxytryptamine) serotonin receptor, thereby conferring an anti-anxiety effect”, as well as “This G-coupled protein receptor is implicated in a range of biological and neurological processes, including (but not limited to) anxiety, addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea and vomiting.”
- If the research isn't convincing enough, you should know that many of our customers report significant relief of pain, improved sleep, relaxation & stress reduction, and improvement in inflammatory related conditions.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS?
- ARE CANNABIDIOL, CBD, AND HEMP EXTRACT ALL THE SAME?
- Yes! But, only when referring to CBD like everyone calls it in general! Caution - Hemp oil can be hemp seed oil which contains no cannabinoids or CBD.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD DISTILLATE/WHOLE SPECTRUM CBD EXTRACT AND CBD ISOLATE?
- Whole spectrum extract contains very low trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%), well below any psychoactive marijuana extract.
- The reason for this purpose is that it is believed that cannabinoids enhance each other's effects when used together, even in very small amounts.
- The whole spectrum extract is sure to produce high quality CBD effects based upon its entourage effect using the small amount of THC alongside the CBD.
- CBD Isolate - 100% THC FREE
- The CBD Isolate is most simply CBD extract, containing zero THC, making its therapeutic effects available to all individuals including those who may want to avoid any THC whatsoever. CBD Isolate is primarily used in topicals and to strengthen potency in products in a very consistent method.
- It is the most concentrated and pure crystalline product made from hemp oil that has been refined down to only CBD.
- Because we recognize how important it is to our customers to have THC FREE options, products we sell are now available using CBD Isolate and Broad spectrum, meaning there are multiple cannabinoids yet the THC has been filtered out!
Perhaps the easiest, most popular, and most effective is CBD oil.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CBD INTERNALLY?
Our organic CBD oil, or tincture, can be administered under your tongue, where it is absorbed directly into your bloodstream.
- This method of delivery bypasses the two systems in your body that can reduce the desired effects of CBD: the pulmonary system (lungs) and much of the digestive system.
- Because CBD oil can be absorbed directly into your bloodstream under your tongue and because these blood vessels are close to your brain, the CBD doesn’t pass through your lungs or your liver.
Our customers dealing with insomnia and wakefulness often report that our tincture allows them to fall asleep sooner and to stay asleep through the night. And, our full spectrum and THC-Free oil is multi-use. You name it- edible, topical or sensual!
And when CBD bypasses the liver and the lungs, it retains its original potency. That’s great news for those who want to get the most out of their medicine.
- However, if tinctures aren't your thing or you're looking for something more inconspicuous while in public settings, we love the exact dosage that our hemp capsules offer.
- Each vegetarian capsule offers a precise dose of CBD.
- Many customers report that capsules conveniently help them to manage stress, sleeplessness, and pain from injuries and chronic inflammation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CBD EXTERNALLY?While CBD oil, a non-intoxicating extract of industrial hemp, seems to offer healing benefits when ingested almost any way, for some types of chronic pain, skin conditions, and other localized problems, topical applications allow users to target the source.
- Either way, you'll receive high quality hemp CBD from a trusted, 3rd party tested source.
- Topical CBD can also work faster, since it doesn’t have to travel through the digestive system first.
- Lotions and salves are another option for getting the CBD (cannabidiol) you need. They may not be as fast-acting or as potent digesting it because they are absorbed through your skin), but they are a safe and non-toxic alternative.
Curious what our customers think? We take great pride in the relief that our CBD products have offered our customers including reports of:
- reducing muscle soreness, reducing fibromyalgia pain and inflammation, and speeding up recovery from a good workout;
- notably less intense shooting neuropathic pain when using our topicals for neuropathy pain caused by nerve damage; relaxing and releasing tension from the body over large areas that comes from the stress of living in modern day life;
- increased lubrication and heightened physical sensitivity during sexual encounters when using our sensual oil.
CAN CBD GET PEOPLE HIGH?
- In addition to the list of benefits above, topicals travel well, are easy to apply, and don’t draw a lot of attention in the process!
- While our USA grown CBD products may make you feel like you’re high on life, it won’t in fact get you “high”.
- CBD actually blocks the receptor from receiving as much of the “high” from THC.
- THC is the primary compound in the Cannabis plant that is psychoactive or has intoxicating effects.
- It is believed that none of the other cannabinoids will alter your mind or mental clarity, processes, sensory perception, or behavior.
- Long story short, CBD doesn’t have what it takes to get you “high”.
A large number of factors affect the size of the dosage that will work for you. The quality and potency of the CBD oil will certainly affect what you feel, but other factors to consider include:
- WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE?
- Your weight
- Your metabolism
- Your diet
- The condition being treated
- The severity of your illness
- Your tolerance to CBD
- Your desired results
- REMEMBER : Consistency is the key to effectiveness
ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Start small, pay attention, slowly increase if you feel comfortable. As with any supplemental additions to a healthy lifestyle & wellness regime, we advise that consumers first consult their naturopath or M.D. to determine their individual needs with regard to conditions, medications, etc.
- There are very few side effects associated with CBD (in any form). One of the only commonly reported issues is a tendency to experience dry mouth after taking CBD oils. In a world full of treatments with a long list of negative side effects — most of which are worse than the original problem— a bit of dry mouth is a small price to pay for a decrease in your symptoms.
- The only other side effect of CBD is a decrease in your liver’s ability to process other drugs. So if you take a heart medication and add CBD to control your blood sugar, you could be doing more harm than good. Be sure to talk to a physician about whether CBD is right for your condition.
- There is currently no evidence of any cases of overdose of cannabinoids.
- WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN A QUALITY CBD PRODUCT?
- Milligrams of CBD present in the product. This way you can measure what your money is actually getting you.
- All natural and organic ingredients are grown without pesticides, or petroleum-based fertilizers, which are harmful for the environment and our bodies.
- In today’s age, many consumers are becoming well educated and taking into account the impact they want to make on the economy with their dollars. This means, we are picky consumers interested in getting what we want in the way we want to get it.
- We are so confident in our product because we made something we want to use. We take pride in knowing we keep things simple; with only the finest grown organic hemp, domestically sourced and processed therapeutic CBD, and all-natural and organic ingredients that we want to use ourselves.